Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Team Finestrat Models!?!

March 19, 2010- Team Finestrat took part in a semi photo shoot. I want to tell you it was elaborate with hair & makeup, wardrobe, lighting and all the fixings. No it wasn't. But I can dream right? Actually it was a a photoshoot for one of our sponsors, Albir Playa Hotel & Spa. Yes the circle on the right buttcheck of our spandex.
The Albir Hotel and Spa is a 4 four (de cuatro estrellas) hotel located in between Altea and Benidorm in a town called Costa Blanca. It is just about 20 minutes from where I live in Finestrat. In between shots we got a tour of the facilities and let me just say it was pretty awesome. It has a very nice pool in the back and a dining hall that hosts different entertainment. I also hear the buffet is to die for. The hotel also provides a spa service called Sensae Spa Experience. It is a very sensual, deep-breathing and relaxed atmosphere with waterfalls in a feng shui type environment.

I sure wish my club would treat us to a day spa. But again, one can only dream. Check out the
Albir Playa Hotel & Spa here -> http://www.albirplayahotel.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment