Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Best Blocker in Week #2

I am excited to tell you guys that I was named best blocker in the league for week number 2. Each week in the Spanish Superliga a MVP is named, which is the best all around player for that week. They also put together what they call "EL SIETE IDEAL DE LA JORNADA," or the Ideal 7 Team. Its put together according to who has the best stats in each position. Last week I lead the league in blocks. As I said in the previous blog my team had a really good blocking game, and according to the stats I had 7 blocks. After the first game my coach was pretty disappointed with our blocking and we practiced really hard on blocking the next day. So it feels really good that it payed off in our match. I am honored to get recognized and I couldnt have done it without my teammates. So thanks guys and Vamos Finestrat!


1 comment: