Thursday, December 2, 2010

We're Back on Track... For Now?

Team Sm'Aesch got back on track last weekend with a 3-1 victory over Geneva. Since the first time we matched up a lot of things have changed for both sides. Our team captain is still battling injuries and on Geneva has a new and more experience setter; plus their American outside hitter is still injured as well. We also gained a new player from Team Geneva in Jana Endlerová. Hey all is fair when it comes to athletics right? This is a business first as I always remind my readers. Never forget that. More on Jana in a later post, but she is very cool.


This game was really difficult for me, because it just felt forced. But if I know one thing you have to fake it till you make. And still I feel why should I. When you play a team sport, there needs to be some camaraderie out there. Yes, we do not all have to like each other, but we all need to show the same respect for everyone involved. And I'm just not feeling the love that is all. I'm sure there is a list of professional teams with teammates on there that hated each others guts, but they still found a way to push it aside and win championships. I am thrilled that we won. Nothing beats that, but lets have fun doing it. Lets come together through the good and the bad moments, because in that moment on the court with all 6 or 7 of us out there, we really are all we got! Los Frauen!




"Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to produce uncommon results." -Unknown

Next game is away (in Delemont) but we play VFM. Lets go!

For more photos from this album check this out > http://www.fotogalerie-rv.ch/Sport4/volleyball/saison2011.html

No comments:

Post a Comment