Tuesday, October 26, 2010

LeBron "Rise"

I really love this commercial from Nike. I wasnt really a huge fan of Lebron James... untill now. I know he carried the hopes and dreams of that whole city... hell that whole state on his shoulders for 6, 7 years. Thats a lot. And when it was time for him to make the Decision, I knew he would leave. It was the logical thing to do and I didnt lose any respect for him because of it. I'm not from Cleveland, so maybe I dont share the same emotion, but Free Agent means Free Agent!

I get it Lebron. I really get it. When you step off that road that is most traveled. Or you do something that is not what other people expect or want from you... you are automatically ostracized. Its not fair. So maybe we should all ask ourselves, " Should I be who you want me to be?"

I say to Mr. James and everyone else who dares to step outside that box, No!




No comments:

Post a Comment