Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is Halloween!


October 31, 2010- By far my most favorite holiday right after my birthday. Its totally a day to dress up and be someone else. Thats how I see it. Yeah you are trying to scare people. That's cool, but just think about it, this is a day you can be whatever or whomever you want and no one will think any different of you. Plus of course all the Halloween candy. The candy corn, trial sized snickers, 3 musketeers, etc... the smarties, pixie sticks. Everything. My favorite of course is reeses peanut butter cups.

Being overseas its hard because of course Halloween is an American holiday, so its not like I can go to the store and pick out a costume, grab some candy to give out and pick up some decorations. Occasionally you will find some trace of Halloween, but its very seldom. What I did find though was a pumpkin. The story of how I got the pumpkin will remain on the down low. But know it was loved. I named him Jac O'Tschopp. It was a gift from Laura Tschopp, my teammate hence the last name. My Halloween was not like an usual one form home, but it was still great.

So now introducing... The Evolution of Jac O'Tschopp


Draw a nice lil design first!


Lets Cut.

Its important to cut at on angle so when you try to put the top on it does not fall in.

Taste test? Noooo

Eww slimy. Hold on don't throw that stuff away just yet.

But don't eat it now.

Peek a Boo

Seeds and strings

Jac's face.


Be careful!

A Jac'O Lantern is born.

Light him up!

Jac & former friend Sponge Bob


Remember those seeds. Separate them. Wash them. Add special spices and then bake em. Yum snacks are your treat. I made vanilla, brown sugar, curry, garlic, and cappuccino.

Happy Halloween Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment