Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Temporary Shut Down



Hey, just wanna say I appreciate those of you that follow my blog. So dont get mad, but I have decided to shut it down until the end of the Shakey's V League. I write this blog to really get things off my chest. Sometimes I say things and people dont really get it or they misunderstand. So this blog was created to express the happenings of my life and my career as a traveling volleyball player. That is all. I dont use it to bash people and I really ty to give people props when I can. But right now I think its best to not blog about volleyball right now. Ill try to finish some of my old blogs. Ill continue writing, but Ill probably publish them when I am back in the states.... Thanks for understanding and thanks for following. :D












Lauren

1 comment:

  1. dont worry watever they said against u i dont believe it...i only believe in u...we love yah!!<3 <3

    ReplyDelete