Monday, August 15, 2011

Chillin With the Homies, Baste Style!

Ive finally experienced the nightlife here in Manila. My teammates and I and some of the men's team players all went to a area called Harbor Square along the waterfront. Its a fun looking spot with restaurants and bars. Don't know exactly where we went but we sat down, ordered some beverages and had an awesome time.


The adventures of Dora & Negrita!



My teammates are quite the characters. Those bottles are not theirs BTW. Trust me!



With my teammate Jhoy!


Little did I know... it was my birthdayyyy!. Again. Right! Yeah I was born in April, but my teammates thought it was a cool idea if we celebrated it again. They told the music entertainment that it was my birthday and the guys totally sang a me a song . Awww! It was For You by Kenny Lattimore. Later the guys invited me up to Jam with them. You know me and Karaoke. What a blast, but I had never done it with a "live" band. Well acoustic you could say. So hard. They had me up there singing the world's hardest Karaoke song ever, "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. But its cool. :)































No comments:

Post a Comment